West Orange, NJ – Capitol Heights, MD – Chantilly, VA
- Handling daily maintenance and trash removal at Signal’s street furniture
- Installing and removing all advertising copy
- Maintaining daily work logs on assigned duties
- Serving as a member of the construction team for new furniture installations
- Shovel snow from bus shelters, when necessary
- Other duties as assigned by Operations Manager
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- Results Driven
- Ethical Conduct
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
The work environment is generally out of the office at our street furniture. You will be required to drive your route to complete these tasks.
They physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. While performing duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, listen, and communicate with team members as well as citizen of the community. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 75 pounds. The employee must be able to drive to his or her route in a safe manner.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This position is hourly and non-exempt. Nominal working hours depend on traffic patterns in market and requirements of Operations Manager. Typical working hours of 8 hours/ day to be expected.
Required Education/ Experience
- Capacity to do maintenance work
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean motor vehicle record
Submit Your Information
This position is available at multiple locations. Please select the correct desired location in the form before submitting.