Come Join Us!
Signal Outdoor operates out of home advertising franchises in more than 100 communities in Florida, Georgia, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and the Washington DC Metropolitan area. Signal offers a competitive base salary, plus commissions, productivity bonuses, on-going company incentives, business expense reimbursement and allowances for auto and cell phone business use and a fun working environment. A company owned tablet or laptop is furnished, and employee benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401(K).
We have positions available for hard-working, smart, determined, salespeople that want to join a team of professionals with a winning track record. We offer growth potential along with all the tools you will need to be successful. Candidates must be self-starters, innovative, creative, possess a “hunter” attitude and be comfortable with cold-calling. These sales positions will develop new business by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
Essential Duties and expectations to achieve monthly and annual revenue goals:
- Extensive cold calling and prospecting; follow-up on new leads from call-ins and referrals from existing clients
- Present and sell company products and services to current and prospective clients
- Prepare action plans and schedules to prospect for and identify target accounts
- Establish, maintain, and grow relationships with client base and agencies for ongoing revenue
- Prepare presentations, proposals and marketing campaigns using company supplied templates
- Help clients develop outstanding creative ideas designed to maximize client results
- Drive long term, consistent revenue through multi-year contracts
- Learn exciting training methods that teach you customer need satisfaction selling
- Assist the General Manager in the attainment of divisional revenue and occupancy quotas
- Be a team player
- Meet required number of weekly sales presentations
- Attend regular networking events
- Maintain accurate up to date records of all client calls
Desired Skills, Requirements and Experience:
- 2+ years of outside sales and marketing experience in advertising preferred
- Must be a proven sales closer with experience at developing new business
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience preferred
- Prior cold calling, outside sales and service experience preferred
- Knowledge of and/or experience in media sales preferred
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) is required
- Must have clean, dependable transportation and possess a valid driver’s license to meet required number of face to face calls and take clients on market/inventory rides as established by manager
Signal Outdoor Advertising participates in the U.S. SSA and DHS E-verify Program, which includes verification of an applicant’s Social Security Number and Right to Work in the United States. We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, or the presence of a disability which could not prevent the performance of essential job duties, with or without reasonable accommodation or any other protective status. Signal Outdoor operates in a Drug Free Workplace environment.
Interested candidates may send a resume to: email@example.com.